Sunday 13 September 2009

ape salahnyer?(org yg jantina perempuan sje bce)

no idea at all.
but im really dissapointed rite now..
kind of hurted by him..
tho he never knew..
i neva want him 2 be sumone special 2 me..
but tho i cant 4get him.
he was not special at all.
not even gud either.
but stil i cant 4get him,
am i insane?
gosh,im totally lost with this world of... wut?
i dunnoe how 2 name it but im sure this is not an issue 4 them,,but me..
waitin 2 hurtin me..
neva thot of tellin him.
coz i hate when he kept silent..
cud u pliz reply me?
i noe u noe wut im feel..
am i annoyin?
am i sickin?
i hate me 4 being in dis situation..
u neva noe how im feel..
coz i do like u a lot..
coz im not who i am..
when there is u..
i miss u..
kay..
neva hate me pliz
im sory
that im luvin u...

No comments:

Post a Comment

komen jangan tak komen