Wednesday 21 December 2011

hie , old friend !

hie , old friend . how you doin ? i hope you are fine there . well actually i was just finish tidy up my things where i actually found my old photos . it's been ages since my last time i saw those pictures . they were all bring me back to my memory lane . in a short while i was just like riding some time transporter and having all my memory all together in my small brain . but , above all that .. i was actually trying hard to remember something on someone as the subject . well , fortunately it was you , my old friend . but the best part is , i couldnt remember anything . not even your face , your fav color , or maybe your fav food . its all gone . i know you are happy to know this . and i am happy that you are happy .. my dear old friend .








n/k : people changed due to time change or vice versa ?

1 comment:

komen jangan tak komen